Canon SELPHY CP800
Another greаt pаrt аbout the Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Download Compаct Photo Printer is you don’t require а PC to hаve fun – essentially print particularly from compаtible memory cards2, cameras3,4 аnd Bluetooth devices3, or print just аbout аnywhere аnd аnytime with its NB-CP2L optionаl bаttery.
Specifications Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Download :
Maximum Resolution : 300 x 300 dpi
Print from a Computer : Yes, requires standard USB cable
Operating Environment : 5 – 40 °C, 20 – 80% humidity
- Windows 8.1 (32’bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64’bit)
- Windows 8 (32’bit)
- Windows 8 (64’bit)
- Windows 7 (32’bit)
- Windows 7 (64’bit)
- Windows Vista (32’bit)
- Windows Vista (64’bit)
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
- Mac OS X v10.6
Download/Installation Procedures :
- Need Software/Driver Setup document from the printer. You can download it from the connection above, as per you’re working framework.
- Need a Usb link, which will interface the printer to the PC. It accompanied the printer.
- Take after these progressions to introduce the printer with the settings document. Turn on your PC, you have to introduce the printer on it.
- Turn on the printer as well. Keep the printer unplug the Usb printer link (don’t introduce until there are signs).
- Take the printer driver Setup document Pro from the connection above and after that run the downloaded record and take after their guidelines to introduce it.
- Presently interface the printer link to the PC, when the installer wizard will ask (Note: don’t introduce before inquiring). The wizard will dissect when you associate it. After the printer is remembered, it will consequently go to the further strides. Note: hold up until the complete identification of the printer.
- Take after the directions of the wizard to finish. Once finished, You will have the capacity to introduce your printer is prepared to utilize.
Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Download Detail Aplications :
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)