Operating System Support Driver Download Support :
How To Install Free Download Lexmark S605
- Need Software/Driver Setup file from the printer. You can download it from the link above, according to your operating system.
- Need a Usb cable, which will connect the printer to the computer. It came with the printer.
- Follow these steps to install the printer with the settings file. Turn on your computer, you need to install the printer on it.
- Turn on the printer too. Keep the printer unplug the Usb printer cable (do not install until there are indications).
- Take the printer driver Setup file Pro from the link above and then run the downloaded file and follow their instructions to install it.
- Now connect the printer cable to the computer, when the installer wizard will ask (Note: do not install before asking). The wizard will analyze when you connect it. After the printer is recognized, it will automatically go to the further steps. Note: wait until the complete detection of the printer.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete. Once completed, You will be able to install your printer is ready to use.
|Windows 7 32-bit||Ver 126.96.36.199||Download
|lexmark s605 64-bit||Vers 188.8.131.52||Download